Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Artbeads Beading Trivia Sweepstake

I found out about this contest at the lovely A Bead a Day blog. It's being held by Artbeads.com and you don't HAVE to take the trivia quiz to enter. The prizes include some pretty hefty gift certificates! So check it out: Bead IQ Trivia Sweepstakes.

I'm otherwise still recovering from flu. This is my last week of long days at work, though. I'm rather thankful for that, though I will miss my Fridays off. Eh, you win some, you lose some.

Having some tea, putting in some tunes, making some leaf stickers, then beading and then bed. Ahh. ^__^



EDIT: Forgot to mention the beautiful rose mold I bought from ShopSakura last night!



I fell hard for flowers, so I am hoping to make some lovely beads and/or pendants with this. I'll be looking forward to getting it in the mail!!


----- ----- -----

No comments: