Thursday, June 16, 2011

New pieces, new pics

I'm not going to be around this weekend because of shows (so excited!), but I do have a book review coming up for you folks. (That is, if Blogger behaves itself...) I've been working up a storm to get ready, finishing pieces up and organizing things.






These are going to be displayed on my table, so the pictures are really more for documentation than anything. I've been so lazy with jewelry photographs lately... shame on me!

Anyway, there's going to be an army brass band at the market we're heading to tomorrow, and a pretty park on an island, so I'm really looking forward to it! I hope I don't get stuck at my table all day; while I love socializing and telling people about my work, I like to have the freedom of roaming around a little. Same goes for the show on Saturday, which is at the edge of a beautiful bay on Lake Ontario.

We're going to take lots of pictures! :3 So expect to hear all about it sometime early next week.

Have you all been having a productive few days? What are you up to this weekend?


----- ----- -----

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow Jacinta those are really beautiful pieces. I have fallen in love with the turquoise and green necklace. Hope you do great this weekend. I'm working at my 6am to 2pm job that pays the bills, but I have Sunday and Monday off, which I will be spending with my fiance. Also on Sunday I will be going to put a flower on my Dad's grave for Father's Day.
Have a great time this weekend looking foward to reading all about it and seeing the pictures.
Therese

Bead Delirium said...

Good luck and lots of sales (early to give u the afternoon off!). You have some great pieces.
Not too much planned for me. Will spend some time with my mom, and keep working on the sorting of beads found in the declutter. As well, I started a new piece today that i'm really excited about.
karen

CraftyHope said...

Those necklaces are beautiful. Best of luck at the show! It sounds like you should have a fun weekend.
Can't wait to see the rest soon!