Saturday, June 25, 2011

Niagara Falls Art and Music Festival

Sorry for the radio silence! I've been so busy building up inventory and getting ready for this show, I can't believe how many days have gone by. Goodness... But I wanted to pop on real quick to say hello and share some of the excitement!


The weather is not the most cooperative this weekend; especially the wind! That's why my table cloth is all messed up in the picture. Otherwise, everything is going well. And looky:


My booth was an honorable mention in the Best of Show contest, professional category!! I was so excited and never expected to even place. :D

I'll be catching up more real soon... Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy summer!


----- ----- -----

4 comments:

Marian Hertzog said...

Congratulations! That is very cool that you won a ribbon for your booth! Hope you sell lots of pretties!

Therese's Treasures said...

Congratulations on the ribbon isn't it wonderful when you get something you were not expecting.
Therese

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yippee!!! That's the best when you don't expect it!

CraftyHope said...

Yay! Congrats on the prize. That's just fantabulous and I'm sure quite well deserved!