Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My poor, neglected etsy shop...

I am finally going to be uploading new stuff over the next few days! This is very exciting, since I'm photographing and sharing a lot of my pieces for the very first time. It's been over a month since the last update, which is very unfortunate. I want to start updating on a regular basis, now that I've got a clue about what I'm doing.

There's a lot of things I'm going to start doing, too. They include:

(1) Free handmade sticker with each order!
(2) The 15th of every month is going to be a store-wide 15% off sale. :D
(3) More consistent photography. I'm switching my backgrounds to plain color swatches and eliminating props.

I was thinking about free shipping Fridays. What do you guys think? All this business stuff is a bit new to me, so it's going to take a lot of trial and error, I think. One thing that I do know: I appreciate people who take the time to communicate with me, so I will be active in communicating with my customers.

Here's some sneak peeks at what's coming over the next couple of days...





(Click on the thumbnails for a closer, more detailed look)



The only other news to note is that I received the first part of my order from Karmel Kisses: four gorgeous metal rose beads! A Bead a Day has been covering distracting beads, and I think these are going to be some of mine. XD




The white rose has some special significance for me because of its link to the novel I've been working on for a while. I can't wait to use one of these for something all my own. That's one nice thing about being a jewelry maker, for sure!

That's all for now; bead well. :)

----- ----- -----

No comments: