Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nature's Gathering craft show

I found a craft show coming up in my area of western NY that's nature-themed and so of course I would love to participate! When I emailed the folks who are organizing the show, they were very happy to have me and sent me back an application.

This will be my first official craft show. Up to this point, I've only ever done small, casual things and an online shop. So, as you can imagine, I'm both thrilled and terrified. Lots of you have done shows before, and I'm wondering if you have any advice for me? My lists and research have already begun, but I could use all the help I can get.

Some of the things I've found online have been most enlightening. Therefore, keep an eye out for updates and features and craft-show related projects. This is going to be exciting!


----- ----- -----

No comments: