Monday, October 18, 2010

Challenges and Inspirations

Lorelei's challenge yesterday was so much fun to participate in and I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll be able to get all of the beads for that one! ;) Challenges are great. They make you think outside your normal modes, intrigue with their puzzles, and hone your skills.

Today we drove back to our apartment. It was a long drive but the weather was lovely, making the trip a pleasure. Such beautiful autumn colors! We took the scenic route past the lake, too, and that was gorgeous. The water was all windswept, choppy.

I've been meaning to share this video for some time. It's Lake Ontario from the last trip we made up north. It was a cool day, the promise of things to come. But the blues were also soothing. I found the perfect song to go with it; if memory were an instrument, oh, it would be a piano. It would be a piano.




<3


----- ----- -----

1 comment:

My Life Under the Bus said...

If you have any desire - I run a weekly color challenge. I supply a color palette on sundays and everyone shows up on saturday to do a reveal.You don't have to join every week just when you feel like it - easy peasy.It's fun to see what different people do with the same palette! : )