Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Universal Wish List?!

Has anyone else heard about this sweepstakes? Amazon.com is holding a sweepstakes based on their newest feature: the universal wish list. You can shop on any website and add any item, so long as it is not from Amazon.com itself. This will allow you to enter the sweepstakes three times a week while the contest is running. The official rules and details can be found here.

I'm wondering if items on etsy or other craft-selling sites work for this? If so, here is definitely an opportunity to do some promotional marketing!



----- ----- -----

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Artfire items can be added a Amazon wish lists. I did not realize where was a sweepstakes! I'll have to look into this. Amazon has always been a favorite of mine!

Crystal said...

I always go to Amazon but was not award of any sweepstakes. Thanks for the info ;-)

My Life Under the Bus said...

I have to check this out I had not heard about it at all! How exciting - Thanks!