Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Week

I've been so quiet this week! Sorry about that. It's been a crazy (bad) several days; highlights include broken rear car breaks, a bee sting, being sick, missing lots of work, finding out our mechanic went out of business, and other such ill luck. Luckily the week is almost over, but tomorrow I have to pull a 12-hour shift at the coffee shop. It's going to be tiring.

Tonight I relaxed with my beads and made several things. It was soooo nice to be able to bead again! I feel much better already. :) How can anyone not love this art??

Right now my favorite of my most recent creations is this one:



I've also been working on Lorelei's bead challenge. Everything is done, but I can't share it until October 17th! Oh, the excitement is already getting to me. ;)

There's still about four weeks until the big craft show. I put together some signs for my table based on an idea I found at the Home Jewelry Business Success Tips web site, but not exactly the same. I used a bunch of my scrapbooking supplies and had a lot of fun. :) These are the three themes of my table.



Anyway, I hope you all have been having a much better week! The rain has finally stopped over here; this is hoping that the sun stays for a little while. :)


----- ----- -----

2 comments:

Crystal said...

And its beautiful. I just love blue. Hope tomorrow brings a better day and that things will go smoothly--from here on. Creating always soothes the soul! :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that necklace! <3 Isn't it wonderful how worries seem to disappear as you sit down and start doing something you love? I wish next week won't be as unfortunate for you.

Beautiful table signs, good luck with preparing to the craft show:)