Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodies!

For Christmas I was given a Michael's craft store gift card. There are several things I've been thinking of getting, including one of those jig thingies with the pegs, a ring dowel, and the book Enchanted Adornments. Do any of you have any experience with these things? Any of you able to give recommendations?

Whatever I get, though, I want to get something else to give away here. :3 So stay tuned!


Hmm. I was also thinking of giving jewelry away. Would anyone be interested in that? I know a lot of you are fellow beaders and crafters, so it would seem a little silly to give jewelry away. I know that I admire a lot of other peoples' work, though, so sometimes I am interested in those sorts of things. What do you all think?


----- ----- -----

1 comment:

Higgins Design Studio said...

I have not yet upgraded to one of the more expensive wire jigs, I find that working with the metal Thing-a-ma-jig (about $15) works well to get started.
As far as give-aways go, I would think that anything your heart desires would be good... let me know and I will do my best to help spread the word on blogger and facebook!