Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, dear

ImageShack seems to periodically eat my background images up for no reason. Unfortunately, I put all my picture backups on my new harddrive, and now that's gone missing in the holiday shuffle. I haven't even had it for two weeks. Oy, I do not mix well with electronics, apparently. :(

On the bright side, I found a great place to get tax information and bookkeeping advice. I'll be sharing that soon, although most of you folks probably already know it well and can do loops around me over here. XD I do not mix well with numbers. This will be an excuse to buy fresh office supplies, though. ;) There's something nice about that. This weekend, some serious organizing is gonna happen. Alas! If only bookkeeping was as fun as beading...


----- ----- -----

2 comments:

Crystal said...

We are more similar than I realized. I think I emit some sort of field that causes electronics to quit working. And as for numbers well, I would rather sit in a dentist's chair than balance my checkbook (although I do balance it) I am sure you will find that missing hard drive soon! :-)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Ugh Me too! I got a new computer that doesn't agree with any of my old stuff : (. All my photos are on my old one - now I have to figure out how to transfer everything. I could use the book keeping advice too! I posted a link to your challenge - I'll be joining in too hopefully sunday or monday I will be caught up with some jewelry making : ) .Have a Happy Weekend!Patty