Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday is for Trying Something New?

I promised pictures from Sacket's Harbor, NY! I didn't take very many (shocking, I know), so figured why not try something new for a change? I've only ever scrapbooked once before, so forgive me if this looks a little silly!

Who knew there were kits to do digital scrapbooking?!

 

You can click on it to make it larger. :) I used the "Home of the Brave" kit and a kit called "Pacific Coast Dreams" by Debbie Knorr, both from ComputerScrapbooking.com. They were free!


So, what do you think? Silly? Is the file too big, does it take too long to load?

Have you tried something new lately? If so, what was it??


Happy almost-Friday!!


----- ----- -----

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Cool, nice pictures. I scrapbook the old fashioned way, but I'm going to try this digital way.