Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday (And a little Tickle Me)

Eep! I'm late getting my post up this week, and completely missed 'Tickle Me Tuesday" yesterday. XD What's tickling me this week is baby birds.


It's sad but, unfortunately, not all the babies make it. :( Josh Pyke wrote a beautiful song about this:



My bead table is a mess of partly finished projects, some in better state than others. You'll see bits of my electro-chemical etching supplies, all of my Tim Holtz keys and keyholes and clock gears/wheels, stamps, pirate stuff, antique keys, wire, my new translucent Sculpey (which I haven't tried out yet, but am really excited about!), my first polymer clay cabochons, some stones and beads I bought Monday on our trip to Sacket's Harbor, and so on.


It's a mess at the moment because I haven't had a chance to work or clean in several days because of the holiday and my sister's birthday, which we celebrated in Sacket's Harbor. I'll have pictures from that trip tomorrow. Lately, we've been doing so much stuff, I have too much to share on my blog! While I like to keep busy, I hope things calm down a little sometime soon.


How was your holiday weekend? Are you having a productive week, too?


----- ----- -----

5 comments:

Holly said...

I've been trying to convince my husband to try raising chicks....I want house/yard chickens in the worst way :) And I'm dying to see what you come up with for those uber-cool Tim Holtz pieces! E3 Etch?

Leslie Todd said...

Cool pieces you have there. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Crystal said...

Creative places have to be messy. That is the order of things. :-)

CraftyHope said...

I am ABSOLUTELY digging what you've got going on on that bead table!! I think I made myself clear of Flickr how much I really like all the Tim Holtz stuff, but I guess I'm re-iterating it here!
Have fun!

My Life Under the Bus said...

So pretty I love tim Holtzs stuff it's great quality and look to it